Commercial Properties, Non-Performing Loans
Matecumbe Capital Management has the unique expertise required to handle institutional distressed
assets including sub and non-performing loans, workout situations, and the management and liquidation
of real estate owned (REO) properties. The principals of Matecumbe have been involved with turnarounds,
value-creation, and case preparation for governmental and institutional clients for over 30 years. Matecumbe
can provide comprehensive solutions for owners, lenders, fund managers, courts, and special servicers for the
- Loan workout strategies for debtors and creditors
- CMBS, portfolio, one-off acquisition due diligence
- Portfolio and collateral underwriting, physical inspection
- Loan wile review, credit case oversight and assistance
- REO management, asset management
- Property and portfolio-level accounting and reporting
Receivership and Bankruptcy Services
Matecumbe’s team of experienced professionals is well-versed with the court proceedings and financial
reporting involved with the foreclosure process and appointment of a receiver. With the ability to respond
to immediate requests our group can insure that the preservation and value of collateral properties is
maintained without compromise. Our services include:
- Assist counsel in the preparation of Order Appointing Receiver
- Development and implementation of a strategic workout plan
- Rapid physical deployment of professionals to stabilize property operations, preserve tenant cash flow, and prevent further deterioration of physical state.
- Creation of asset-specific business plan, marketing and leasing strategies, physical improvements and cash-flow budget.
- Choosing and implementing optimal exit strategy.